SAVE THE CHILDREN
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
As an Administrative Coordinator, under the direct supervision of the HRA manager, you will coordinate administrative support and provide regular office operations by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies, and monitor administrative projects. You ensure compliance with the admin procedures, the internal rules of procedure and all the SCI procedures in force in the country office. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
In charge of compliance and enforcement of all policies, procedures and ethics of the Organization in the Country Office
- He / She will ensure the implementation of the monitoring, reporting and information management system of the HRA department and the related actions, for a proper execution of all administrative activities.
- As Administrative coordinator, he / she will be responsible for the development, management and coordination of the day-to-day administrative functioning of the Country Office, in close collaboration with field offices to ensure the smooth running.
- Ensures operation of office equipment in coordination with the Procurement department
- Provides information by answering public inquiries and requests
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and implementing administrative projects
- Maintain the administrative workflow by implementing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analysing data, and identifying solutions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain the general administration filing system
- Perform any other administrative duties as assigned or required
- Support on Admin budget process
- Supervise globally the admin team
- Keep tracker of all admin and facilities invoices and payment on a monthly basis
- Follow up with admin team all relevant admin issues for the smooth running of the office
Management of international visits/meetings/events coordination and follow-up
- Plan and coordinate with relevant country staff all in country visits of guests, ensuring appropriate logistic and notification to officials/administrative for appointments as convenient;
- Manage and coordinate regional or international meetings/events to be held in CIV, in collaboration with Logistic and the meeting or event’s focal point;
- Compile and share planning of events/Visit on a monthly basis
- Ensures smooth transmission of administrative information between different departments.
- In charge of the good cooperation with the Government authorities on behalf of the Country Office
- ensures that the terms of agreement of establishing our organization with government authorities are respected
- Support internal communication, and good practices sharing;
- Ensure the HRA SharePoint is kept up to date for all administration documentation
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Research and book venues
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favourable terms
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
- Manage logistic of arrival and departure for visitors (Booking hotels, arrange airport pickup, visa arrangement, invitations letter etc.)
Support to the SMT team
- General administrative support
- Eventually diary and travel management
- Interface between the management and its internal and external interlocutors
- Make arrangement for the administrative management of the movement of the SMT for field trips and other movements
- Ensure proper Follow up with Financial team for all payment of administration invoices (lawyer, electricity, water, rent, telephone, internet bills)
Responsibilities of SG
- Report all cases internal and external
- Know Safeguarding policy and code of conduct, raise awareness on the policy (Children, partners, community)
- Contribute in lessons learned and documentation of good practices under the focal point leadership focal point
- To be a model in his/her work and private life, and respect the code of conduct and the policy of Safeguarding policy, PSEA
- Know and respect local procedures
- Make sure of the well-being of children
- Insure work place is a safe place for Children
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High education degree or equivalent experience in administration related fields
- Proven knowledge and practice of English
- At least 03 years of experience in a similar position ideally in an International NGO
- Good writing and communication skills both in French and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point
- Organizational skills, and good sense of organization
- Ability to take initiative when necessary and work independently
- Stress resistant and rigorous
- Good presentation, courteous
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Oriented towards the achievement of the organization’s objectives/results.
Contract length: 01 Year renewable
The base salary for this position is between 791103 FCFA and 1.000.000 FCFA per month.
The setting of remuneration will be based on the level of responsibility of the position, the experience of the candidate and internal equity.
In addition to the base salary SCI offers a competitive benefits package.
We employ around 25,000 people worldwide and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises or those in need of better healthcare, education and child protection… We also campaign and advocate at the highest level, to realize children’s rights and to make their voices heard
We are working on three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children have a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We understand that great people make a great organization and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, as well as a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity and integrity are highly valued
How to apply?
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in a single document, also mentioning your current salary and your salary expectations for this position. A full version of the job description can be found below
We must ensure the safety of children through our selection processes, which reflect our commitment to child protection and include rigorous background checks
The feminine candidacies are deeply encouraged.
Candidates are informed that Save the Children International does not request any payment or fees during the entire recruitment process. Any such request must be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization
We reserve the right to close the selection process before the application deadline whenever we obtain the best profil that meets our requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
High education degree or equivalent experience in administration related fields
Proven knowledge and practice of English
At least 03 years of experience in a similar position ideally in an International NGO
Good writing and communication skills both in French and English
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point
Organizational skills, and good sense of organization
Ability to take initiative when necessary and work independently
Stress resistant and rigorous
Good presentation, courteous
Can do attitude
Oriented towards the achievement of the organization’s objectives/results.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.linkedin.com.