Date of last update :07 September 2023
1. Collection of personal data
We collect various categories of personal data when you use our Site, including:
– Information you provide voluntarily, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., when you subscribe to our newsletter, create an account, make a purchase or contact us via the contact form.
2. Use of personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To provide you with the services you request, such as processing orders, sending newsletters, managing your user account, etc.
– To improve our Site and personalize your user experience.
– To inform you of updates, promotions and special offers (if you have given your consent).
– To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
3. Sharing of personal data
We may not share your personal data with third parties in the following cases:
– Not with third-party service providers who help us manage our Site and provide our services.
– Not when required by law or in response to a request from a competent authority.
4. Data security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
5. Your rights
You have certain rights under data protection legislation, including the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it, object to its processing, request the restriction of processing and the portability of your data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update :September 07, 2023